regressing from the all white everything obsession
• my new bag: Rebecca Minkoff black hardware on black pebbled leather (sold out, similar here)
• new smaller apartment = considering this new smaller desk (via West Elm)
• new smaller apartment = got this new smaller coffee table/bench on sale (via Pottery Barn)
• want these Loeffler Randall heels but got this much cheaper alternative
• got this Buffalo check blanket from Schoolhouse back in the fall–it's a favorite
• my CB2 outdoor chairs now come in black
• this framed sketch from Minted currently hangs in my bedroom gallery wall
• looked everywhere for b/w striped napkins and Etsy came through as it always does
Thank you all so much for your input on dying my hair! SERIOUSLY helpful comments. I had NO idea how difficult the upkeep of red would be. Right now I am leaning toward some serious balayage/ombre highlights for summer, and adding red in the fall. Stay tuned.
And can I just say boy does it feel good to be blogging again! Let's hope I can keep it up! I am hoping with the new apartment and some design projects I am working on it should be easy enough! More on those next week.
Happy Weekend, all!